There are groups of college students who by reason of their distinct characteristics face unique challenges in their quest to be academically successful.
That which distinguishes a particular group may be due to:
- their time or method of entry to the university (i.e., incoming students, international students, or veteran students),
- an activity they participate in (athletes or students traveling internationally),
- a shared experience (students living in residence housing, honors college students)
- or a shared personal characteristic (students with a disability, or LGBT students).
As a Student Athlete you may find the following resources helpful.
- Sports Injuries for Additional Information
- Sprains and Strains for Additional Information
NOTE: This website is intended as a resource for Rutgers-Camden students, faculty and staff. This information is not a substitute for the services of medical health care professionals; users should consult a health care provider for specific medical or counseling advice.
Links to external websites are provided solely for the purpose of providing resources to those using this website. External sites are not managed by Rutgers Student Health Services, and this organization assumes no responsibility for their content.
We make every attempt to insure the workability of the links. As external websites periodically change domain names, the website link at times may be broken. Please send an e-mail to: webmaster to notify us if a link is no longer functional.